- Must reserve your spot online via our website. If you do not receive an email confirmation saying, “Your class is scheduled!” your spot is NOT reserved.
- Classes must be paid in full before attending.
- All class purchases are non-refundable.
- Anyone under the age of 18 years old is required to have a signed parent/guardian permission form on file.
- If this is your first class you MUST ARRIVE 15 MINUTES EARLY to allow time for heart rate monitor setup and to go over basic rowing technique. If you fail to arrive early you will be asked to reschedule.
- Sweat towels and high quality filtered water are provided by the studio.
- Must have clean shoes before entering the studio.
- Each class is approximately 45 minutes long.
- Please allow 6 hours for cancellations to avoid a full class charge or loss of credit.
- When cancelling within 6 hours, please use the “Late Cancel” function to allow other clients to sign up for class. By doing this you will avoid the “No Show/No Cancel” fee.
- Clients with Unlimited memberships are subject to a $15 cancellation fee for all late cancels and no-shows.
- If you are running late please call the studio to let us know you are on your way. If you are more than 5 minutes late to a class your spot may be given to another member on the wait list.
- 4x/month, 8x/month, and Unlimited Memberships have a 3-month initial commitment and will continue on an auto-pay schedule thereafter unless a written notice is received 10 days prior to client’s next billing cycle. Unused credits do not carry over into the following month.
- Packages have the following expiration: Single class (1 month), 5-Pack (3 months), and 10-Pack (6 months). Failure to use all credits within the allotted time will result in loss of credit.